VLOG ENTRY MECHANICS:
1. Follow @canonphils, @undp.ph and @biofin_ph on Instagram.
2. Create and upload on Instagram a one (1) minute video that highlights your understanding of the dependency of our food and health on biodiversity and healthy ecosystems and how you can help advocate for its conservation.
3. The vlog entry must meet all of the following minimum requirements:
a. Entry should be your own and not stolen from any other user/photographer, or taken from the web.
b. Vlog entry must be posted publicly on your Instagram account.
c. The caption must include the following tags: @canonphils, @biofin_ph, @undp.ph, #OBOFOH2019 #BiodiversityPH
d. Entry must not be obscene, offensive, disparaging or discriminatory to any person or entity, whether living or already deceased.
4. All entries will be evaluated by Canon, UNDP’s BIOFIN and,DENR’s Biodiversity Management Bureau.
5. For the duration and at any stage of the promotion, organizers may disqualify participants who fail to comply with the minimum requirements. The organizer’s decision is final.
6. Each participant is only allowed to upload one (1) video entry.
HOW TO WIN:
1. Qualified video entries will be judged by Canon and DENR BMB.
Criteria for Judging:
A. Relevance to the contest theme 30%
B. Originality 30%
C. Impact 40%
2. Top three (3) winners will receive a Canon Mini Photo Printer.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS AND REDEMPTION OF PRIZES:
1. Subject to account verification, Canon PH’s official Instagram account will notify the winners via Instagram direct message.
2. Official announcement will also be made on Canon PH’s Instagram and Facebook accounts.
3. Procedure on claiming of the prize will also be detailed via Instagram direct message.
4. Winners can claim their prizes at 7/F Commerce and Industry Plaza, Campus Cor. Park Avenue, McKinley Hill, Taguig City starting July 15, 2019 until September 13, 2019.
5. A valid government ID with photo must be presented to Canon. No ID, no prize.
6. Winners under the age of 18 should be accompanied by their parents or guardians upon claiming.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• Promo is open to Filipino citizens residing in the Philippines for more than a year at the time of joining.
• Employees of Canon Marketing Philippines, Inc., UNDP-BIOFIN, DENR BMB, their agencies, affiliates, and their immediate family are not eligible to participate.
• For the duration and at any stage of the promotion, organizers may disqualify participants who fail to comply with the minimum requirements. The organizer’s decision on the matter is final.
• All entries received after the promo period will not be considered.
• All redemption requests made after the redemption period will not be entertained.
• By joining and participating in this promotion, participants confirm, agree to and acknowledge that:
o Organizers are permitted to receive his/her registration data;
o He/she has the right to submit the entries and holds organizers free and harmless from any claim by third parties for violation of privacy, violation of intellectual property rights and/or damage to reputation and other instances similar to the foregoing;
o Organizers have the right to identify him or her as a winner and communicate the same at any time in any territory through any medium of release (mass media, digital media, etc.)
o He/she shall hold organizers free and harmless from any and all claims, suits and actions for damages or liabilities that may be brought by other persons, natural or juridical, in connection with his/her participation in this promotions as well as the statements and declarations made by him/her in relation to the promotions;
o Organizers may use the entries submitted, without compensation to him/her to further promote the ‘Our Biodiversity, Our Food, Our Health’ contest;
o By joining the promo, participants agree to grant CMPI and DENR BMB the ownership and the right to use or publish the names and vlog entries anytime in its promo announcements, and/or advertising materials, without need of compensation.
o By joining the contest, the contestant gives CMPI and DENR BMB the exclusive rights over the materials submitted, including, but not limited to the right to reproduce, exhibit or publish the images and/or for promotional purposes, displaying the prints in the internet or publish the prints or otherwise use the submitted materials for the purpose of promoting the competition or any by-product event arising from the competition. These rights are understood to be without any financial compensation to the photographers, videographers or any of the models appearing on the materials.
o Organizers shall not be liable for any unauthorized use, reproduction and adaptations by third parties of the entries submitted under this promotion which are not caused by them; and
o He/she shall make no reproduction of any part of the websites herein for purposes of selling or distributing the same for commercial gain nor shall he/she modify or incorporate any part of the websites herein in any other work, publication or website.