Print for Itbayat
We at Canon Marketing Philippines Inc. are raising funds to help Ivatans recover from the devastating 5.4- and 5.9-magnitude earthquakes that hit Itbayat, Batanes last July 27, 2019.
Have your favorite photos printed using our large format printer, and all proceeds will be donated to the relief operations in Itbayat.
- Print for Itbayat is open to all customers residing in the Philippines until August 30, 2019.
- Interested customers must e-mail their file/s, along with the preferred size/s to email@example.com. Files must not be compressed, and must have at least 150 dpi.
- Standard sizes to be printed are 18x24” (priced at PHP 350), or 24x36” (priced at PHP700). Custom sizes can be accommodated, with maximum of 24” width.
- Customers may pick up their prints three business days after sending their photo/s. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org prior to pick-up and look for Ms. Pauline Estrada. Customers will only be accommodated from 9AM to 5PM on weekdays. Pick up address is: G/F Canon Customer Centre, Commerce and Industry Plaza, Campus Ave. corner Park Ave., McKinley Hill, Taguig
- Payment shall be turned over to our cashier at G/F Canon Customer Care Centre, Commerce and Industry Plaza, Campus Ave. cor Park Ave., McKinley Hill, Taguig.
- Customers outside Metro Manila can deposit their payment to Canon Marketing (Philippines), Inc.’s BDO account: 0003800061541. CMP will ship out the photos via Air212.
For any inquiries, e-mail email@example.com.
1 Please use Bills Payment and input 009999L as code
2 Shipping fee will be c/o customer via COD