At Canon Marketing (Philippines), Inc. (CMP), we work together to transcend the tests of both internal and external challenges for our commitment to provide quality products and services that is of world-class standards.
Our quality policy encapsulates the guidance that will lead us to our journey towards excellence. These are:
• To operate within the premise of meeting internal and external customer satisfaction by consistently achieving quality objective targets;
• To comply with the applicable statutory and regulatory requirements including the requirements of Canon Global Headquarters;
• To continually improve the quality management system by addressing risk and opportunities in the operations, continuously emerging into optimized operations workflows, and developing quality-oriented people;
• To embrace the “Kyosei” philosophy which means “living and working together for the common good” through a good engagement with interested parties (employees, third party service providers, customer, etc.) thereby fulfilling their requirements.
Canon Marketing (Philippines), Inc. is committed to fulfill customer satisfaction thereby expand its area of coverage by providing high quality products and services. Because at CMP, With Quality, We Delight.
Canon Marketing (Philippines), Inc. is committed to align its operations in sales, marketing, service, and distribution in the fundamental requirements of its environmental management system.
Canon Marketing (Philippines), Inc. is committed to protect the environment by establishing environmental objectives and programs as result of its environmental risk management assessment.
Guided by its Corporate Philosophy, Kyosei, which means "living and working together for the common good", Canon Marketing (Philippines), Inc. ensures a good relationship with its interested parties (customers, suppliers, Canon global headquarters, government entities, business units, employees, etc.) by its commitment to fulfill the compliance obligations.
To continually improve its environmental management system to enhance environmental performance, CMP is committed to manage its environmental aspects by continuously finding alternative ways to translate the impacts into business benefits and opportunities for the company thus reducing the environmental burden.
The implementation of environmental management system policy is undertaken in accordance with the direction and approval of CMP's highest authority - the President and CEO.
Canon Marketing (Philippines), Inc. aims for excellence in our operations in sales, marketing, service, and distribution of Canon products in the fundamental requirements of its occupational health and safety management system.To implement our Occupational Health and Safety Management System, we are committed to:
Canon Marketing (Philippines), Inc. is committed to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of business information, information processing facilities and provide a secure work environment to employees and stakeholders.
Canon Marketing (Philippines), Inc. has established an Information Security Committee to provide management support for information security initiatives within the company and strive to develop and implement relevant and cost effective information security controls by:
• Classifying all business and client information based on sensitivity issue;
• Proactively assessing information assets, risks and implementing practical and cost- effective controls to mitigate identified risks;
• Managing and controlling changes to information systems;
• Handling security incidents through an efficient incident response process;
• Complying with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements;
• Building and maintaining the competence, training and awareness of all employees and stakeholders to effectively manage the policy requirements;
• Preventing interruption to business process by implementing business continuity program;
• Monitor all information systems to detect and prevent unauthorized activities;
• Periodic review of this policy to ensure continued suitability and applicability;
• Provide adequate resources to manage and support effective implementation of this policy.
It is important that all staff acknowledge their responsibility in this endeavor and support all information security measures in relation to this policy.
Canon Marketing (Philippines), Inc. is committed to establish and proactively manage a Business Continuity Management System designed to ensure the continuity of key products and services, and any supporting activities to meet or exceed the expectations of our customers, partners, suppliers, employees and stakeholders.
Canon Marketing (Philippines), Inc. shall use the of business impact analysis and risk assessment as the basis for setting business continuity objectives.
Canon Marketing (Philippines), Inc. is committed to satisfy all statutory, regulatory, corporate, contractual, and other requirements by:
• Deploying adequate resources to develop, implement, maintain and continually improve the Business Continuity Management System;
• Enhancing customer satisfaction from the perspective of business resilience and continuity;
• Providing competence, training, awareness and instruction on business continuity preparedness, crisis management, emergency response and health and safety at workplace;
• Planning safety related and incident prevention activities;
• Maintaining close relationship with government agencies, communities and other interested parties and actively support and participate in community resilience and response efforts;
• Promoting the Canon group’s global continuity efforts and business continuity assurance activities;
• Communicating with stakeholders our commitment and information related to Business Continuity Management System.
It is important that all staff acknowledge their responsibility in this endeavor and support all business continuity measures in relation to this policy.