Terms & Conditions
1. Courses/Workshops (each, a “Course”) are organized by Canon Marketing Philippines (“Canon”). Canon may hire other parties (“Third Parties”) to perform the services under the Courses.
2. Full payment of the workshop fee is to be made to Canon 3 days after registering online. You will receive an email notification if you have successfully registered for the Course. You will see instructions in the said email on how to pay for the workshop. Unpaid registrants will not be processed further.
3. Payment is to be made via bank transfer or bank deposit. A proof of payment is required to be replied in the confirmation email sent by the Canon representative.
4. Payment will be verified and processed for at least 1 – 2 working days. Once payment is confirmed, an event confirmation email will be sent to confirm your participation.
5. Course will only proceed if the minimum number of participants is met. You will be notified of confirmation of Course proceeding via email. No cancellation is allowed once Course is confirmed and notified to registrant.
6. Canon reserves the right to cancel any Course. A full refund will be given to you in the event of such cancellation. Please note that upon, the normal processing time for refunds is approximately 30 working days.
7. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by an event beyond our control. In such event, we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you and our obligations (if any) will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the event.
8. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we, exclude all liability to you or anyone else for any loss or damage of any kind (howsoever caused or arising) relating in any way to this Site or any Course or other services purchased from this Site). We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages arising out of your access to or use of the Site, or any Course or other services purchased from the Site.
9. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you shall at all times indemnify, defend and hold harmless us and our officers, directors, employees, suppliers, agents, and related entities (collectively, “Associates”) from any and all loss, liabilities, costs, expenses, and damages incurred or suffered by you, us, or our Associates arising from any action, claim, proceeding, or demand made by any third party due to, or arising out of or in connection with, your access to or use of this Site, your purchase of any Course or other services from this Site, your breach of any of these Terms or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall cooperate with us in asserting any available defences.
10. Our listings on this Site are not intended to, and shall not be deemed to, create a partnership, an agency, an employer-employee relationship, a franchisor-franchisee relationship or a joint venture between us and any of the Third Parties
11. You may only transfer or assign your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if we agree in writing.
12. We may revise these Terms at any time by amending this page from time to time. Please look at the top of this page to see when these Terms were last updated.
14. These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of The Philippines. The courts of The Philippines shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any legal action or proceedings arising out of, with respect to, or in connection with any disputes over these Terms.