- Responsible for acquiring and maintaining strategic accounts for network expansion and conducts direct sales activities for company’s range of imaging and business solutions products.
- Develops sales plans and strategies based on sound analysis of current resources and situation, business needs of the client and value added proposition.
- Ensures profitability of each account by using sound judgment and analyses of all the financial aspects of each negotiation such as credit risks, profit margins.
- Monitors overdue/outstanding accounts to keep track of billing and collection schedules.
- Understands and applies effective Territory Management principles.
- Tracks progress and fulfillment of client orders to ensure process completion and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Develops in-depth knowledge of one’s solutions (i.e. products, services and technical capability), their potentials, market positioning, and business drivers and translate all these features into customer benefits in order to craft relevant solutions to customer needs.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Preferably with experience specializing in Solutions Sales and Marketing or Business Development.
- College graduate, preferably a Business, Marketing or Information Technology course.
- Prior work experience must be at least one year in a related field is required for this position.
- Demonstrated aggressive, persuasive, and creative problem-solving skills in a previous sales position would be a strong factor for consideration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, organization, and time management skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in McKinley Hill Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City, and should be open to doing planned daily travel for maximum account coverage.