Business Continuity Management Policy
Canon Marketing (Philippines), Inc. is committed to establish and proactively manage a Business Continuity Management System designed to ensure the continuity of key products and services, and any supporting activities to meet or exceed the expectations of our customers, partners, suppliers, employees and stakeholders.
Canon Marketing (Philippines), Inc. shall use the of business impact analysis and risk assessment as the basis for setting business continuity objectives.
Canon Marketing (Philippines), Inc. is committed to satisfy all statutory, regulatory, corporate, contractual, and other requirements by:
• Deploying adequate resources to develop, implement, maintain and continually improve the Business Continuity Management System;
• Enhancing customer satisfaction from the perspective of business resilience and continuity;
• Providing competence, training, awareness and instruction on business continuity preparedness, crisis management, emergency response and health and safety at workplace;
• Planning safety related and incident prevention activities;
• Maintaining close relationship with government agencies, communities and other interested parties and actively support and participate in community resilience and response efforts;
• Promoting the Canon group’s global continuity efforts and business continuity assurance activities;
• Communicating with stakeholders our commitment and information related to Business Continuity Management System.
It is important that all staff acknowledge their responsibility in this endeavor and support all business continuity measures in relation to this policy.